Make 75k monthly working from home with Olist Recruitment Form apply
The bitter truth
It’s time to tell yourself the truth!!!
As it stands now Nigeria is bias. The government system is polluted, to you it looks like you wasted time in school, No job still you can create one!!!
No Job even the connection aspect is pay in cash or kind. Nobody wants to know what’s in the certificate, stop the pride of A WHOLE ME and take this beautiful opportunity given to you.. work at home and make alot of money for your self.
Olist.ng is a Nigeria’s trusted market place for everything. An online market place that connects sellers and buyers together for an everyday business transaction. We create a great experience in a safe business environment.
POSITION Olist Recruitment Form
Field Sales Executive
The salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. A field sales executive plays a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating and registering leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Olist Recruitment Form
1-4 years Experience in Marketing/Sales
BA/BSc degree or equivalent
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
Olist Recruitment SALARY
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Olist
• Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory