1. A marriage where friendship occupies a permanent space.
2. A marriage where outsiders aren’t given the opportunity to troop into the union rather both partners find a way to sort out their differences.
3. A marriage where cheating is not a conscious act. Even when is done unknowingly, a recollection/U-TURN is made.
4. A marriage where couples don’t bring their grievances and transgressions to social media.
5. A marriage where moments of hard times is managed together knowing that one day, it will all be past tense.
6. A marriage where the man adores his wife even with the innumerable count of desperate side chicks looking his way.
7. A marriage where the children grow according to the discernment of the Most High
8. A marriage where secrecy doesn’t dwell. The wife is so bare to her husband and vice versa.
9. A marriage where SORRY is said by either of the partners not necessarily because they erred for peace to reign.
10. A marriage where Love and God dwells.
That kind of marriage is all I wish.
Together we shall have it.
But always remember that no MARRIAGE HAS IT ALL.
93total visits,1visits today