In God we trust Here are amazing facts you should know about the United States of America:
1. World’s Largest Economy: based on report by International Monetary Fund (IFM), the United States is the
world’s largest economy with a GDP of $20.4 trillion in 2018. It accounts for more than one-
quarter of the world total which is estimated at $79.98 trillion.
2. An Exporting Powerhouse: United States is a strong exporter of goods in the world. In 2017, food,
beverages and feed worth $133 billion were exported. Her most significant exports are
computers and electrical machinery, military equipment, vehicles, mineral fuels including oil,
food and live animals.
3. World’s Biggest Coal Reserves: NS Energy reports that the United States has the world’s biggest coal
reserves of 250.9Bt. It is home to world’s biggest coal mine like North Antelope Rochelle mine,
Eagle Butte mine and the others.
4. Global Education Leader: in the 2020 edition of the QS World University Rankings, 29 out of the
too 100 universities in the world are located in the United States. Among the top 30, 14 are in the United States.
5. No Official Language: there is no official language in the United States.
The United States is not called the World Power for nothing. A chance to study there, is a life opportunity.