An Agricultural Firm employing Farm Officers Deadline 21st Oct. 2019
An Agricultural Firm is looking to fill the below role
We are recruiting Experienced Farm Officers to work on our commercial broiler, breeder, and laying sites based in Awe, Oyo State.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm sites and its team:
- making that all areas of running the farm are met
- maintaining safe working practices
- managing and motivating the team
- ensuring welfare of livestock
- ventilation management
- feed management
- production performance
- record keeping
Also Check: Everyday Supermarket choba Uniport Recruiting
Required Academic Qualification/Work Experience/Skills/Competencies:
- Degree in Animal Science with a minimum of second class lower.
- Between 2 – 5 years Poultry Farm Management Work Experience.
- Time Management, Crisis Management, People Management.
- Proficient Report Writing and Power Point Presentations.
- Ability to carry out manual duties.
Compensation: Competitive Remuneration + Productivity Bonus.
Applicants should be ready to be resident in Awe or its environs. Recruitment process has commenced.
Interested and qualified send your application by clicking